Has anyone had breast augmentation?

Has anyone had breast augmentation?
I am getting breast implants within the next couple of months and would like to to speak to someone who has had the surgery. Do you still like them? Have you had any complications? I am getting the saline implants and the surgeons are putting them in through the armpits. If you\'ve had the surgery, do you have any advice? Thanks!


Answer :
Hey I had them done and absolutely love them! I have no regrets at all. I actually have silicone and not saline. Mine is under the muscle. I have a tiny frame so i wanted mine to look very natural so i didnt go huge or anything like that. The pain isnt as bad as you would think. I had mine done on a thursday and was back at work the next monday. I think the few weeks after having it done are way worse. Bc you have to massage them and do all of that and they are very sore to the touch. Just make sure that for at least the 3 to 4 days after your surgery that you have someone with you at all times to help you out w/ anything that you need. You wont be able to sit up on your own the first day and you will want someone that can bring you a drink and all of that. I had to have my boyfriend help me shower the next day bc i was light headed and didnt want to fall. Just make sure that you are happy w/ the size before the surgery bc I know a lot of people that wish they would have went bigger after all was said and done. Good luck!
Source : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20090408110631AAUTNpC
Related to saline implants :

Urban Dict - Breast Implants
... word is Wait, shit. breast implants. breast implants, often silicon or saline. ... implants and my figure has completely changed! Breast Implants. Anna ...

Saline Breast Implants
All about saline breast implants. ... Most saline implants are single lumen, and are filled at the time of surgery. ... Should these implants rupture, the body ...

Breast implant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The cavity is drained after being washed with Saline solution before the implants are placed. ... Saline-filled breast implants were first manufactured in ...

Powered by Youtube


Related Posts by Categories


0 comments:

Post a Comment